Sunday, May 22, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome!

You may know me as Funden, Okolorion, or some other variant of the name. You will probably know me from Wowhead or maybe possibly from Wowpedia (although I only ever use the latter when I want to update my character descriptions/history).

I live in Mormonville, Mormon County, Utah (also known as Mormon country). I like to play WoW, forum trawl (Wowhead), write, RP and play various other nerd activities, (example: Warhammer 40,000. I have a Blood Angels army. You heard me). As you may have guessed, I really like dwarves in pretty much any setting, and I enjoy the use of parenthesis when I write non-fiction.


I made this blog mostly to get my various thoughts out without having to inundate Wowhead with huge walls of text, although I will use this for other things, such as new characters, thoughts on new movies/video games (or old ones, for that matter) or maybe current events. Actually, probably not. I'd get too much flack from people that I know.

So, with that said, welcome again! I'll have a new post up sometime soon once I get my thoughts in order.

- Funden

3 comments:

  1. Nice :)

    Try to keep it up longer than HSR's, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to. I have another coming out sometime in the next two days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I promise I'll update this tomorrow. I was on vacation and the computer was incredibly slow.

    ReplyDelete